-
June 9th, 2003, 02:54 AM
#1
Senior Hostboard Member
Click here for details!!!!!!
That's right, it's selling online!
Bid, or tell someone you know to bid!
whatever it takes!
[img]biggrin.gif[/img]
I just wanna get a new one!
-
June 9th, 2003, 02:26 PM
#2
Inactive Member
hanny's auction looks much better.
-
June 9th, 2003, 02:29 PM
#3
Inactive Member
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Tempus Sans ITC, Tahoma">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#000000"><font size=2 face="Tempus Sans ITC, Tahoma">Buyer is resonsible for shipping cost and applicable taxes, no warrantee is expressed or implied</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>
come on man....
-
June 9th, 2003, 03:09 PM
#4
Cyalaytr
Guest
no no no go a year older get bigger and costs less :-)
BIGGER CHEAPER CLICK CLICK
-
June 9th, 2003, 03:31 PM
#5
Senior Hostboard Member
I saw that bike while surfin around E-bay...
and thought... "seriously... 620sx... wtf were they thinking?"
hahaha
who needs a bike that big for mX?
I am gonna give 2-strokes a try, that's my reason for selling, and I found a '03 250sx for 3,900... and have found some other similiar good deals...
so... i'm trying to get my money in order.
-
June 9th, 2003, 04:16 PM
#6
TastinGood
Guest
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Tempus Sans ITC, Tahoma">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#000000"><font size=2 face="Tempus Sans ITC, Tahoma">Linkageless Rear suspension-for better tracking </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>
hehe...Good one!
What's the reserve?
-
June 9th, 2003, 05:53 PM
#7
HB Forum Owner
-
June 9th, 2003, 05:56 PM
#8
HB Forum Owner
p.s.... it woulda been cooler if you linked them
to your ACROP MX video... so they could see the
bike in action... tee hee
*feels gay.... leaves thread*
-
June 9th, 2003, 07:52 PM
#9
Senior Hostboard Member
but then people would see that the tires have left the ground!
at least this way it's been "mostly trail ridden"
[img]smile.gif[/img]
I dunno how to make it any better.
I set the reserve at 9,000.
Okay, that's a joke... i really set it at 4,000.... which I think is too high, but.... *shrugs*
-
June 9th, 2003, 08:25 PM
#10
HB Forum Owner
[img]eek.gif[/img] [img]eek.gif[/img] [img]confused.gif[/img]
be honest, you have no intention on selling that bike, do ya?
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks